We are preparing to welcome you back.
I wanted to update you on the precautions we are taking to ensure that The Whitebrook remains a safe and welcoming space for our guests and employees to enjoy over the coming months.
We have stepped up additional precautionary measures across our business, and I wanted to share a few of them with you here below:
- As always, The Whitebrook maintains the highest possible levels of hygiene and will as always, be cleaned regularly and meticulously with sanitisers, now so more than ever. We have added hand sanitiser availability throughout the
building, and each table in the restaurant will have its very own small hand sanitiser bottle, so please feel free to make use of this during your time with us.
- Our team has been fully briefed with current government requirements and are undertaking additional health and safety procedures to ensure that guests and other staff members are safe.
- We have removed our lounge area for the moment creating a new area to welcome guests, where we shall take the liberty to check our guests temperature. We are hoping, weather permitting to be able to offer pre-dinner drinks from our
- We have reduced the number of tables in our restaurant to maximise space around diners and have changed our standard service procedures around cutlery changes, napkin folding and drink service to reduce contact.
- Our team will be standing at a further distance from our guests and minimising close contact where possible. All employees will wear face masks when serving in the restaurant.
Our full Covid-19 safety policy will be available on our website.
If you have a booking with us – we will be in touch to reconfirm or reschedule your booking.
We are now taking bookings from the 6th August - if you would like to make a new booking, or reschedule a previously cancelled booking you can book online at www.thewhitebrook.co.uk/reservations
Thank you for all your support, and if you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org
We really look forward to welcoming you to The Whitebrook very soon!
Chris Harrod, Chef Owner